Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gracia's prayers

This is Gracia's addition to prayers tonight.

"Thank you that Kylen at school today, thank you Damaris and Hans at school today, thank you I stay home with mommy, thank you Daddy has tattoo, thank you I not have tattoo, thank you cupcakes and little things, thank you krispies, they my favorite, did you buy krispies?"  No, we didn't buy krispies today, "oh, thank you we not buy krispies today, we go tomorrow and buy krispies?"  I don't think we will go to the store again tomorrow, "oh, thank you we not buy krispies tomorrow, mommy, your turn."

precious


2 comments:

The Loehlein Family said...

Too funny and cute - it sure sounds like Gracia. Thanks for the smile!

On another note....we sure had fun at your house the other day. Thanks so much for inviting us! It was nice to see you and the kids again even though I thought after we left that I didn't have near enough time to visit with you!

Trasks said...

That is the most precious little prayer from almost three year old I have ever heard. Keep up the good work Mom, Dad, sister and brother I am sure she has learned it from you.