Last Friday Damaris got to have her friend Kylen spend the night for her birthday - mom decided she would enjoy one friend spending the night better than 9 friends running crazy for two hours! - I think I was right! Hans however did not have much fun as he feels extremely left out whenever Damaris has a friend over. I put him to work helping me cut up candy corn for popcorn balls, he thought my new knife was pretty neat, in fact while he was cutting he said, "this is a cool knife mom!"
Hans didn't last long so Damaris and Kylen took their turn too.
Notice the outfit Karina? I let her open your package on Thursday night and had it washed up by Friday morning! She loves it! Thank you!
For the record, the girls were up 'till 11:20!! And so it begins...

No comments:
Post a Comment