What did you do this Saturday night? I'm not sure that this classifies as a "family fun night" but J let the kids watch a part of the "Transformers" movie, (a small part!) They thought it was pretty cool! Hans has received some Transformers for his birthday and just got a new one when Grandma Sandy was here this week so he thought it was very cool to see his toys put to action in the movie. His toys actually look the same as the robots in the movie so he was really into it.

Karina made Hans this awesome Transformers cake for his birthday! Don't we have some talented cake decorators in the family!! Thanks again Karina.

I could look into this face all day long! 5 yrs. old already...

It did rain almost all day today but we still went down to the Fire Station for the kids events this morning. They do this every year where the kids can do all kinds of fun stuff, sit in the firetruck, ride the firetruck, spray the hose, go in the smoke house, this year they had a phone to practice dialing 911 and a car simulating a crash. We saw how the dummies fly out right away when they are not wearing their seat belts. It was pretty neat.


Not sure where this week went but I do need to say a big "thank you" to both Grandma Sandy and Grandma Linda for coming this week!! What a treat to have both Grandma's in one week!
4 comments:
Marge, if you look at the first picture you will see that Damaris is wearing the pink jacket that was with the clothes you sent. I peeked at them today, thank you, thank you for borrowing them to us for a while!! What a treat, they are really cute, the girls will have fun wearing them, and I appreciate it so much!
Angie
Hi-
The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you have this blogspot--it's such a good idea. Now that I remembered about it, I'll try to access it once in awhile.
I'm happy you can use at least some of the clothes for the kids--we're glad to share.
We're house hunting and it is proving to be very challenging even with the somewhat lower prices.
Love to all,
Marge
It looks like you guys had fun! Our Fire Dept. had a big celebration about a week ago too. We weren't able to make it to any of the activities, but that's ok since we don't have any kids. :) Can't you see me sitting in the fire truck? (it actually might be kind of fun)
I can see you sitting in a firetruck, or if nothing else, taking some really cool pictures of it!!
Post a Comment