Tuesday, September 30, 2008

music to my ears

While I wait for supper to finish cooking and all children are sent various places, (Damaris on the piano, Hans to his room to play and Gracia is on her bed because she was mean to Hans...), I'm going to write this down before I just don't I guess!  :)

Particularly Hans and Gracia have been busting out in song lately.  It is so fun to listen to them. Hans is busy playing in his room right now and he is singing, "He is risen, He is risen, He is risen from the dead like He said, AMEN!"  So cute.  Yesterday we were getting our stuff on to go to the dump and he and Gracia were both singing "Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be the glorious name."  It's amazing to me how much of the songs they can sing and with the right words!  We listen to our itunes on the computer a lot during the day I guess... !  Here is the one that I could have to explain a little though if they were to sing in public...  After supper last night Gracia started them all out on, "Rock what you got, rock what you got!"  Which sounds like it would be completely secular in nature, but it actually is by the Christian band "Superchick" which I may be seeing in concert on Sat. with Elizabeth, whoo hoo! 

No comments: