Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time to try again!

Well, it's "due" (ha, ha, get it?) time I try to do this blogging thing again! We'll see how it goes... I so enjoy looking at other's blogs so hopefully I can do a little better, however, time will not be in my favor!

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow so any day these babies could make their arrival. We are eagerly awaiting meeting these two new members of our family. We decided to keep the sex unknown (like we have always done) but we do know that they are the same sex. So, we will either be overrun with little girlies around here or be one up on the boys! Exciting!

I have fun pictures of the kids that I need to post so check back, keep me accountable! :) For now, it's 9:30 on Sat. morning and I haven't even showered yet... better get to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you post some pictures of your new babies soon! By the way, went to Herberger's, JCPenney, Target, and Wal-Mart looking for just the right gift but didn't find anything I was crazy about. I am going to plan B...

Jean