Tuesday, January 6, 2009

some day...

I have not forgotten about my blog... I'm hoping that some day in the not SO distant future I can put some pictures up. We had such a WONDERFUL trip to CA for Christmas! Not to mention "normal" life happenings that I love to quickly type about, but when you get so far behind... ugh! But first... my dining room table, I know it's under there somewhere! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Berg family--

Cute pictures of Gracia! Belated Happy Birthday to her!

So glad you had a nice trip to California--must have been great to soak up the sunshine. Hopefully your memories will sustain you through the frigid months!

Thanks so much for the items you sent with Keith, and the great family pictures and card also.

We are hoarding the pound cake mix for a special time--haven't decided when yet. I know it will be delicious. We haven't started using the jelly since we had some open but we know how good it is, having had some before. It will not last long at all once we open it. We don't have homemade very often.

And the purse for Violet is so nice--will be just the thing for Easter I think.

We are all doing okay, but Daryl and I have not found jobs. Rafael's company is not doing well and they have cut back hours with the threat of closing the company altogether. A lot of what they did was to make small parts for Chrysler and there just are no orders. We all have to rely on God during these tough times!

We are due for another deep freeze this weekend, but all in all we have had it better than Minnesota, I'm guessing, and this too shall pass. Spring will come again.


Much love,
Marge and all