Our Sweet "baby" is three! Happy Birthday Gracia, we love you so much!
Double three's, what talent!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What precious pictures of such a special & treasured gift from God. Oh how we love you Gracia. Happy Birthday and we'll see you soon. Grandpa G & Grandma S.
It's no Horse cake, or Transformers, but I did make it! Home-made frosting even. (Karina, I finally found the Meringue Powder thanks to you! :) The flowers were thanks to Pampered Chef decorating tools. This is the cake stand that my Grandma Ruth used for most all the birthday's for mom, Keith and Marge growing up. Best of all Gracia loved it! (it IS pink! ;)
Hi! I got your message and question about lefse... I will answer you on email in a day or so, as I am on vacation and not near my home computer. We cooled the potatoes but not overnight, just to room temperature, if that. I will email you our recipe! Nice to check out your blog and see your family. Cute! (no we aren't related to those AFLC Berge's, though we sort of know who they are..)
You REALLY need to update your blog, Angie! I'm especially awaiting some pictures of sunny and warm California. Hope your trip was great! Happy New Year!
6 comments:
What precious pictures of such a special & treasured gift from God. Oh how we love you Gracia. Happy Birthday and we'll see you soon.
Grandpa G & Grandma S.
It's no Horse cake, or Transformers, but I did make it! Home-made frosting even. (Karina, I finally found the Meringue Powder thanks to you! :) The flowers were thanks to Pampered Chef decorating tools. This is the cake stand that my Grandma Ruth used for most all the birthday's for mom, Keith and Marge growing up. Best of all Gracia loved it! (it IS pink! ;)
She's so cute!!! Great job on the cake.
What a special little I mean Big Girl ... I love the cake...Good job Mom.
Hi! I got your message and question about lefse... I will answer you on email in a day or so, as I am on vacation and not near my home computer. We cooled the potatoes but not overnight, just to room temperature, if that. I will email you our recipe! Nice to check out your blog and see your family. Cute! (no we aren't related to those AFLC Berge's, though we sort of know who they are..)
You REALLY need to update your blog, Angie! I'm especially awaiting some pictures of sunny and warm California. Hope your trip was great! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment