Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Reunion
Once again I don't have any pictures to post. Those with kids will understand that when you have three kids you have enough with trying to keep your eyes on the kids, not to mention trying to carry a camera around and take pics too! That's where you start to rely on Grandma's that take all the pics and send them to you. What would we do without Grandma's? :) We had a great family reunion on Jeremy's side on Sat. It was a lot of fun. The kids got to play in the lake and meet cousins and aunts and uncles for the first time. The highlight for Damaris was that she got to ride a horse!! The family that hosted us has horses and they came out for rides! Both Damaris and Hans got a ride. The funny thing is that Damaris had just asked me earlier last week if I though she would ever get a chance to ride a horse, I guess her wish came true way quicker than I ever would have imagined!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment