Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diamond Point Park

A couple of Sunday's ago we took a quick trip (between rain showers!) to a newly renovated park in town. The kids love it! The equipment is so nice and there are some fun different things that we don't have at the other parks we go to. They have this nice big climbing rock that Damaris is perched upon, a fireman's pole that Hans loves and Gracia loves it all while mom holds her breath! She's just so little, but there is not anything that she won't try and thankfully she has been kept very safe. We have an old metal school slide in our backyard, -thanks to Eden- that is about 7 ft. high and you should see Gracia scurry up and smile all the way down! I'm sure it's taken a couple of years from my life watching her go up and down. She LOVES it and I just keep praying! :)




1 comment:

Trasks said...

We have not been to the new Diamond Point Park ... I looks like fun. Keep the pictures coming.