This was a sheet D did in school for Mother's Day
My mom's name is Ange.
She is 30 years old and has Brown eyes and Brown hair.
Her favorite food is wiyld ris cop.
She likes to iyrn and soo quils.
I love mom because She Loves Me.
It was a sheet made up by her teacher with blanks for the answers that are in red (obviously I spelled them as she did.) For those of you that need help reading a Kindergartner's writing, my favorite food is "wild rice soup" and I like to "iron and sew quilts." The spelling might not be the only thing that is a little off on those two lines...... But she sure got the last one right!
I love you Damaris.

2 comments:
That is so cute! I understood it!! I think that's because my sister writes almost that bad...don't tell her I said that. :)
Do you like to quilt? I used to quilt, but haven't done it since high school.
I'm glad I found your blog. I'll put it in my favorites. ;)
I made Damaris' bed spread and some pillows for her, I guess that's what she was thinking about. She loves it when I do any kind of crafty thing, she could just sit and watch me, but also likes to do it herself too!
Post a Comment