Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Supper

Mom, I wish you were here for supper, I think you may have appreciated this:

more than my dinner companions!  I thought it was terrific myself, jury is still out for Jeremy, he's not home yet.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks REALLY good to me, like something I should have the recipe for! I hope Jeremy likes it!
It was such fun being with you all on Sunday and Damaris did such a great job on her recital piece...she is growing up fast as all three of them are! Love you all LOTS.
Mom

Our Family said...

Hopefully I will post the recital video soon... My "recipe" was more, what do I have available! My original intent was to do a broccoli stir-fry but I ended up having to run to the glass store for Jeremy so I didn't get time to wash/cut the broccoli. I had this bag of "spring veggies" in the freezer, but no rice so I looked up "chicken stir-fry pasta" online and made my own take combining two different recipes! I used chicken stock with a tiny bit of soy sauce and garlic, the veggies, chicken and pasta with a drizzle of olive oil. Yummy!