Ahhhh... look at these pictures and think warm, happy thoughts! I'm actually off to the pool right now with Gracia (I WISH it was the beach...) so it's just pictures for now, enjoy!
I told Jeremy last night at conferences that I have not forgotten about you and hope to meet for coffee or something soon! We need to catch up. Maybe Theresa could meet us too? Is any evening this coming week open for you?
7 comments:
oooh, I love these pictures. The beach looks so inviting right now! Thanks for sharing!
Love these! The first one with the toes is so much fun! I also like the "mermaid" one.
Hope all is well with you guys!!
Love it! Looks like professional photography :)
isn't it amazing how nice photos can look when you are outside and it's a nice sunny day!! I love outside pictures so much more than inside.
We loved looking at all of the fun pictures of your vacation! I'm so jealous of you guys looking at the ocean and the warm beach!
Are you just teasing the rest of us right now? I would love to be at the beach .. especially with those cute kids.
I told Jeremy last night at conferences that I have not forgotten about you and hope to meet for coffee or something soon! We need to catch up. Maybe Theresa could meet us too? Is any evening this coming week open for you?
Post a Comment