Love that they all said their own thing at the same time. I had no clue what they said but know that they all wanted their grandma & grandpa to hear it :)
Thanks kids for the great anniversary wish...so special. We really like this blog because we REALLY love the subjects of it. And yes, the pontoon was a good purchase because we are able to enjoy it with the whole family, our friends as well as just the two of us.
4 comments:
What a bunch of cute thoughtful kids ... I bet Grandma & Grandpa are sure proud.
Love that they all said their own thing at the same time. I had no clue what they said but know that they all wanted their grandma & grandpa to hear it :)
Thanks kids for the great anniversary wish...so special. We really like this blog because we REALLY love the subjects of it. And yes, the pontoon was a good purchase because we are able to enjoy it with the whole family, our friends as well as just the two of us.
Congratulations mom, you finally figured it out! :)
Love you.
Post a Comment